Sculptor and Goldsmith
Sculptor William Lamm worked in bronze, wood, and gold for over 55 years.
Notables such as Peggy Guggenheim, Anthony Quinn, etc. have collected his work.
He studied at the University of New Mexico; the University of Guadalajara, Mexico; and San Francisco State.
William Lamm had been a force in the arts since the ’60s.
I’m honored to be able to show some of his work.
- The Smithsonian Institute, Washington, DC
- Museum of International Art, Santa Fe, NM
- Museum of Contemporary Crafts, New York, NY
- High Museum of Art, Atlanta, GA
- Wichita Art Association, Wichita, KS
- North Carolina Museum of Art, Raleigh, NC
- Signature Shop, Atlanta, GA
- Ann Jacob Gallery. Atlanta, GA
- and other museums and galleries throughout the U.S.